According to siding and roofing contractors, you have a wide range of options when it comes to siding materials. After all, you’re more than free to choose materials such as fiber cement, stucco, brick or even aluminum siding if you wish. However, while these are all quality siding materials that can no doubt protect your home, there is one that you shouldn’t forget to consider: vinyl siding.
Here are the benefits of using vinyl siding for your home.
1. Easy to Install – Believe it or not, vinyl siding is one of the easiest siding materials you can install on your home. This is because the material is lightweight and comes with pre-drilled holes that makes installing the studs much easier and faster. This not only helps you cutback on the material’s installation time but the cost as well.
2. Low Maintenance – If you’re the kind of homeowner that leads a lifestyle so busy that you can hardly maintain your home, then vinyl siding is the best option for you. Unlike other siding materials, they’re incredibly low-maintenance as you don’t have to scrape, paint or re-stain it every year. Simply clean it with a hose, brush and cleaning solution at least once a year and it should look good as new.
3. Affordable – On the other hand, if you’re working on a budget, then vinyl siding is the best material to consider for your home as it is generally more affordable compared to any other siding material. For assistance in installing a vinyl siding in your home, don’t hesitate to turn to siding and roofing company Mobley Brothers Roofing and Renovation.
4. Energy Efficient – With the rising prices of energy nowadays, it’s understandable if you want to install components in your home that helps you save energy. Luckily, if you install insulated vinyl siding in your property, you can keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer without having to rely much on your HVAC unit, allowing you to save a significant amount on energy costs all year-round.
5. Long Lasting – Finally, if you plan to stay in your home long-term, then don’t hesitate to install a long-lasting material like vinyl siding on your property. This is because compared to other materials, vinyl is designed to withstand high temperatures and extreme weather events better. Apart from that, it also doesn’t warp, corrode or rust and can even deter pests like termites and prevent moisture damage.
Make your search for an expert siding and roofing company easier by turning to Mobley Brothers Roofing and Renovation, the leading service providers to approach when it comes to siding and roof replacement projects. Give us a call at (865) 216-3274 or (615) 906-1195. You can also fill out our contact form to get a free estimate. We serve homeowners in Knoxville, Lebanon and other nearby areas in TN.